These Terms and Conditions apply to
Bed and Breakfast Accommodation
Box Hedge Farm.
- Advance reservations made for accommodation attract a minimum non-returnable deposit of £10 or 30% of the total cost.
- Although the proprietors will try and cater for guests' preferences if possible, advance reservations made are for the type of accommodation only (e.g. double en-suite) NOT for any specific unit of accommodation (e.g. The Forge Room 2).
- In the event of late cancellation (within 7 days) we must reserve the right to charge the full amount. If we are able to re-let all or part of the accommodation previously booked a pro-rata reduction in the charge will be made.
- Payment of the balance of the total cost of the Bed and Breakfast becomes payable during the visit..
- The accommodation is available from 4PM on the day of arrival. Please note that we normally lock up by 10PM and if you intend to arrive later, prior agreement will need to be made. (Once keys have been collected guests are free to come and go as they please). The accommodation must be vacated by 10AM on the morning of departure.
- A self serve continental style breakfast is included in the tariff consisting of a selection of cereals, bread for toast, marmalade, jam, orange juice, tea, coffee and milk. No reductions in tariff are offered if guests do not want breakfast.
- Guests must undertake to keep the premises and all furniture, fixtures and fittings in or on the premises in the same state of repair and condition as at the commencement of the stay and also undertakes to leave the premises in a reasonable state of cleanliness and order as when they arrived.
- The proprietors of Box Hedge Farm shall be compensated by the applicant for any damage and breakage's which may occur and any excess cleaning that is required, sole interpretation in the event will be by the proprietors.
- The proprietors reserve the right to be allowed access to the accommodation at any reasonable time.
- The number of persons using the accommodation is not to exceed the number booked in to use the accommodation.
- The Proprietors reserves the right to refuse any booking request.
- The Proprietors reserves the right to cancel any booking already made if the accommodation becomes unavailable for reasons outside of our control. Our limit of liability shall be a full refund of monies paid.
- All guests must act in a reasonable manner and have consideration for other guests staying at Box Hedge Farm.
The Proprietors cannot accept liability for any loss or damage to personal property however caused.
- Smoking inside buildings is not permitted; it is against the law. Smoking is permitted outside of buildings.
lf any guest (s) fails to observe any of the conditions we reserve the right to require the guest (s) to vacate the accommodation at once without any recompense.